Technical Communication Certificate Program
What our students say...
- Adobe Acrobat (Online)
- Copywriting Essentials (Online)
- CSS/XHTML Basics (Online)
- Designing Online Information (Online)
- Help Authoring Tools (Online)
- Adobe InDesign (Online)
- Job Search using E-Portfolios (Online)
- Adobe Photoshop (Online)
- Adobe RoboHelp (Online)
- Technical Writing & Editing II (Online)
- Technical Writing Tools II (Online)
- Writing Reports & Proposals (Online)
Almost every product on the market today comes with documentation produced by technical writers. Organizational processes, project status reports, technical articles, new product proposals, presentations, internet support sites--all flow from the efforts of technical writers. For that reason and more, technical communication is carving a niche for itself as a high-demand career.
These courses, part of our Technical Communication online certificate program (non-credit) examine different aspects of Technical Communication with a view towards developing the student's expertise in a wide variety of skill areas within this career path. Students have two years to complete 5 core courses and 3 electives.