Microsoft Online Software Training
How to Apply
- No application (or application fee) is required to the part-time and online program - simply register for the courses.
- Completion of prerequisites.
- Payment of fees in full, or completed Sponsor Application Form.
- Once you have successfully completed all the required and elective courses in the MOST program (listed at the right-hand side of the MOST program home page), you can request your MOST certificate by completing and submitting this form.
Basic computer skills
- Successful completion of Introduction to Computers (Cowichan, Nanaimo, Powell River, or Online) or equivalent course, within the past two years; OR
- Skills assessment test in Computer Basics, achieving a minimum of 80% (available online or on campus by appointment); OR
- If you use computers regularly in your work, or have extensive recent experience using computers, you likely have the skills you need to start this program. If you are unsure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your computer experience and she will let you know if you are ready for this program.
Minimum keyboarding speed of 25 wpm recommended